Date: 4/12/19 11:57 am
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Colorado Birding
When I want to know about another state's lists, the first place I look is Sialia.  It lets you see messages from a single list, or a wider area.

http://digest.sialia.com/?rm=all_lists

That shows three lists for Colorado.  You can check them out and figure which might be helpful.

Then there is the ABA site.  It appears to list two of the three Sialia has.

http://birding.aba.org/search.php

Surfbirds also has two of the three list for CO, but not the same two as ABA.

http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail

Roy Harvey
CTBirds admin/moderator
Beacon Falls, CT

On Friday, April 12, 2019, 2:16:39 PM EDT, John Philip Perschbacher via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

I will be visiting Rocky Mountain NP this June. Does Colorado have a similar
birding report? Or do I have to stick with eBird?

Pam Goldin & Phil Perschbacher