Date: 4/8/19 6:49 pm
From: Tim via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Portland Fairgrounds Bobcat and Shorebirds
4/8-Portland Fairgrounds, 5 pm - - 1 BOBCAT walking and jumping through the marsh at East pull-off. I think it was hunting ducks, which was probably why there were barely any there. Also 1 male Gadwall way in the back there. 1 Greater Yellowlegs and 2 Wilson’s Snipe at skating pond. In the morning the forecast was for 68 degrees at 5 pm-it was actually 44 degrees. I can’t remember the last time the weather prediction was that far off.

Tim Antanaitis
Portland

Sent from my iPhone