Date: 4/8/19 6:32 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Migrants-It’s damp and gray, but the birds don’t mind...
Westport-Sherwood Island SP-some of my best days birding are exactly on days like this in spring. Here’s what I’ve seen so far and many of these birds probably arrived overnight.
Brown Thrasher(FOY at the park),Palm & Pine Warblers, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Eastern Towhee,Swamp Sparrows(lots),Golden-crowned Kinglets(lots),19!Great Blue Herons flew into the Mill Pond altogether in the fog(beautiful sight!!),singing Hermit Thrush, multiple Chipping Sparrows,Ruby-crowned Kinglet.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone