Date: 4/7/19 3:35 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Norfolk highlights
Norfolk- At least 3 Ruffed Grouse, 2 heard drumming and one seen on the side of the road well camouflaged as seen in the checklist below,one Red Crossbill heard doing the “jip,jip,jip” call(unexpected surprise),5+ singing Winter Wrens,7+ vocal and active Yellow-belly Sapsuckers, 2 singing Hermit Thrush,Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Eastern Phoebes calling everywhere we went. All lakes and ponds we visited were ice free.Winter has loosened its’ grip in the northwest corner of the state!

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S54688464

Tina Green,Westport
Dave Alpeter,Darien
Sent from my iPhone