Date: 4/6/19 7:01 am
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Audubon Greenwich Pine Warbler, Brown Creeper+
Very nice turnout of both people and birds for our first weekly Saturday
Bird Walk at Audubon Greenwich. Ten people were treated to a nice variety
of species including atleast 2 singing Pine Warblers along our Discovery
Trail, a singing Brown Creeper along Riverbottom Road, a pair of
Ring-Necked Ducks on Mead Lake and a Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker on Old Forest
Trail.

Audubon Greenwich will be offering our Spring Migration Bird Walks every
Saturday at 7 a.m until May 18th meeting in our main parking lot at 613
Riversville Rd, Greenwich CT. On Wednesdays from April 10-May 22 we will
have bird walks at our Fairchild Garden's Preserve on North Porchuck Rd,
also at 7.am. All walks are free and no RSVP is required!

-Ryan MacLean