Date: 4/5/19 6:04 pm
From: pedrodyl via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Waterford Piping Plovers, RFI
Took a walk around the Jordan Cove sandflats this afternoon and stumbled upon a pair of Piping Plovers. After a brief search of eBird, seems to be a first for the immediate area. While there is a small area of breeding habitat here, I'm unsure if they are passing through or attempting to nest. Any info appreciated.Thanks!Dylan PedroWaterfordSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.