Date: 4/5/19 1:06 pm
From: Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Squirrel Problem

Paul Desjardins
<paul.desjardins2...>
Phone: (860) 623-3696

I have a problem with a squirrel that involves a dead one on the roof of my house. It shows signs of a violent death which leads me to wonder if a raptor somehow dropped it. I actually once observed a Red Tailed Hawk drop a squirrel near me. I am hesitant at my age to use my ladder to climb on my roof to remove it. I consistently see Turkey and Black Vultures nearby and sure enough a Turkey Vulture swooped in to feed on it but unfortunately I scared it off. Just hope he returns!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks