Date: 4/4/19 9:24 am
From: Larry via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] wildlife interpreter
Norwalk Seaport Assoc. is looking for an experienced Bird Guide for their
upcoming Bird Tours, local knowledge of the Norwalk Islands and the nesting
colonies is very helpful , but can be learned.
A licensed Coast Guard Captain pilots the 50' CJ Toth thru a preplanned
route around several islands that have nesting colonies such as gulls,
cormorants, herons, egrets, terns, osprey's and so on. There are anywhere
for 25-45 passengers on these trips and there's a lot of questions and
answering, so good knowledge of the local species is a must
The tours are on Sunday mornings from 8-10:30, they usually do two trips in
June when the chicks start popping out, and as close to a high tide as
possible..
There are also school trips on occasion during the week, and a private trip
once in a while.
I am moving out of the area and after eleven years and have to retire from
these fun trips..
This is a paying job, if anyone is interested give me a shout and I will
get you in touch with with the employer.
https://www.seaport.org/Bird-Watching

Thanks,
Larry Flynn
<lafly1953...>