Date: 4/2/19 5:35 pm
From: Paul Plotnick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Cheshire, Palm Warbler
The Palm Warblers have almost all left Florida for points north. Watch for
them. We have both kinds down here in Venice-Sarasota- the yellow and the
white. Also tons of Yellow Rumps, many of whom have also left. By far the
most common warblers down here. I'll check my favorite spot for Parulas
tomorrow. Last week, the first Swallow-Tailed Kites and Barn Swallows
returned. Still trying to get a flight picture of the Kite.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>