Date: 3/30/19 7:03 pm
From: David Assmann via Groups.Io <david_assmann=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Odds and Ends last 3 days
On Thursday I had my FOS WILSON'S WARBLER at Fort Mason. Yesterday there were two WILSON'S WARBLERS at Middle Lake.  Today I had my FOS BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER in the Community Garden at Fort Mason. The WANDERING TATTLER was on the pier, a COMMON LOON was in full alternate plumage, and a PIGEON GUILLEMOT showed up. ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLERS are moving through - I had at least four in various spots at Fort Mason. The ORCHARD ORIOLE continues, although he remained hidden this morning, chattering from inside a Bottle Brush.

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!