Date: 3/30/19 8:49 am
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Nesting boxes and Tree Swallows - Washington, CT
Checked out the six bluebird nesting boxes I have in the field below the house here. Four of the boxes had male Tree Swallows on them and one had a male Eastern Bluebird. The sixth box box is of a made made material and was not occupied last year. I am thinking of replacing this box with a box I have made of wood. The birds are occupying the boxes, species wise, like they did last year.
David W BabingtonWashington, CT