Date: 3/27/19 2:15 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Westport Glossy Ibis update
At 4:50pm 2 Glossy Ibis flew over my head and west. I had thought I might have had four birds originally when I relocated them after Frank and sure enough, 2 more appeared from the edge of the marsh and are still here feeding at the entrance and to the left of the gatehouses in the marsh grass.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone