Date: 3/14/19 2:50 pm
From: Robert Thorn <robthorn6...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Alum&BigWalnutCreeks,3-14: E.Phoebes
The warm front appears to have brought an influx of E.Phoebes to central
Ohio. I had them on 2 different greenbelts today: one along the Alum Creek
Trail in Westerville (Cherrington Park) and another along the Big Walnut
Trail in Gahanna. They were probably more widespread, but those were the
only spots I visited with the type of riparian habitat they like.