Date: 3/14/19 2:44 pm
From: E-mail <wnlaubscher...>
Subject: Re: Downtown Peregrine monitoring

FYI, Peregrines are sexually mature at one to three years of age, but in healthy populations they breed after two to three years of age.

There is a possibility that the young falcon being seen in downtown State College may, in fact, not be ready for breeding this year.

Wayne Laubscher
Lock Haven
<wnlaubscher...>
"Owl be back"

> On March 14, 2019 at 2:14 PM Kurt <000000926143b032-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> Doug, you answered a question I had the other day, as in, when should the Hyatt be contacted and by whom. Thanks.
>

> Kurt Engstrom

Join us on Facebook!