Date: 3/14/19 2:18 pm
From: Bob Schutsky <info...>
Subject: Canvasbacks, Southern Lancaster County
Dear PABirders,

Today at 5pm I saw 5 Canvasbacks on the lower Susquehanna River in front
of our home in Peach Bottom. There were also 12 Bufflehead. An Eastern
Phoebe was singing in our yard this afternoon. There have been many
flocks of Canada Geese and several flocks of Snow Geese migrating
upriver yesterday and today.

On Monday (11 March) Nancy saw a Common Raven and a continuing immature
Red-shouldered Hawk perched at the end of our road, Spring Lane. The
hawk was calling constantly. Maybe it was perturbed by the presence of
the raven?

Enjoy our spring weather,
BOB

PS: Several honeybees and a wasp were active in our yard today!

BOB SCHUTSKY
Web Site www.birdtreks.com
--
BIRD TREKS--Quality North American Birding Tours
216 Spring Lane

Join us on Facebook!