Date: 3/14/19 12:19 pm
From: Bill Tefft <efnbill...>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Pine Grosbeaks
We still had two pine grosbeaks this morning and this was the first morning
with no common redpolls. The rain removed the remainder of snow from the
top of the bald eagle next on County Road 88 north of Ely and two adults
were on the nest this morning. Also this morning, I joined others who were
watching common goldeneyes courting on Shagawa River above where it crosses
CR 88.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:15 AM Juile Grahn <jg.grahn...> wrote:

> It looks like at least some Pine Grosbeaks are heading back north. We
> have had a good size group visiting our feeders all winter. We had big
> southerly winds on the 12th and we only had one show up that day and none
> since. Some others in surrounding areas have mentioned they are noticing
> the same thing.
>
> Julie Grahn
> Cook, MN
> ----

*Bill <Tefftefnbill...> <efnbill...>218-235-8078*

----