Date: 3/14/19 11:03 am
From: Daniel Newberry <dgsnewberry...>
Subject: [obol] Multnomah County birders: volunteers needed for prairie nesting bird surveys at Powell Butte Nature Park
ConservationInsight, Johnson Creek Watershed Council and Portland Parks &
Recreation are conducting a Savannah Sparrow / Prairie Nesting bird survey
project from mid-April through the end of June at Powell Butte Nature
Park. There is a required orientation session to go over survey protocols
and transects.

Here's the link for more information and to sign up:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMfeN5CPzK778RO4ULhOPaUdWRcMfah8zIfFX_GHlTnvHHbA/viewform

We're looking for a total of 24 volunteers, who will bird in pairs. Please
feel free to pass this email on to anyone who you think may be interested.
We will be using eBird (with personal locations/transects rather than the
defined hotspot) as our data storage platform.

Daniel Newberry
Executive Director,
Johnson Creek Watershed Council
<daniel...>