Date: 3/14/19 10:57 am
From: Steve Long <steve.long4...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Sharpie seems to be using my window to hunt.
Well, my original post was more about noticing an interesting bird
behavior, but I am also still thinking about how to make my glass safer
for birds.

There probably is some "holier than thou" elements in some of the
enough to see that there are already decals on the windows.  The
challenge is to find something that does not spoil the view while still
protecting the birds to a reasonable degree.   But, "holier than thou"
people really don't get to me. So, I just read the responses to see if I
am interested in anything that might be added to what I already know.  I
am still hoping somebody knows of a source of 1/8" wide, outdoor tape in
black, brown or green.  It seems like that would be a very useful
product for making an Acopian-like pattern for use in sliding glass
doors with windy exposures.  So, if there is somebody out there who is
"holy enough" to get such a thing manufactured, I am waiting to hear
from (or about) them.

Steve