Date: 3/14/19 10:47 am
From: 'Jim Nelson' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] FOY Pine Warbler in Bethesda Yard

We had a wonderful surprise visitor in our small suburban yard in Bethesda in Montgomery County as we sat down to lunch today. A bright male Pine Warbler appeared in our tree giving us great views. After moving around our yard, it visited our suet feeders. Since today is a Project Feeder Watch day for us, we got to count it for that. I don’t think we’ve ever had a Pine Warbler as a FeederWatch species before, making this even more special. So far it has appeared 3 times. Hope it stays around.

Jim Nelson
Bethesda, MD
Sent from my iPhone