Date: 3/14/19 9:59 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Arthur Pack Park 3/13
Yesterday, upon arriving at Arthur Pack Park, I immediately spotted a first of the year marvelous Andrew Core in his native habitat. Nice to run into him.

Swallows over the 9th hole pond: Tree, Northern Rough-winged, Violet-green and Barn. One Eared Grebe, Green-winged Teal, Cinnamon Teal, Bufflehead, Mallard, Northern Shovelers, two Neotropic Cormorants, and at 5:45 with the 200 or so GT Grackles coming to roost, 5 Bronzed Cowbirds. Missed the Ring-necked Ducks of three days ago.
Andrew noted a Turkey Vulture and a calling Sora before I got there.
Saw three Wilson’s Snipe together on the pond edge.

John R Williams