Date: 3/14/19 9:11 am
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Eastern Whip-poor-will, Common Poorwills - Commons Ford Ranch (Travis Co.)
Nice and early on the Whip....At out Utley place we regularly have Whips in
the spring, but in 34 years the earliest one I have ever heard calling was
March 22, there the Chuck-wills-widows usually do not arrive until around
April 1 though I have had a few in late March on occasion.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>

Join us on Facebook!