Date: 3/14/19 8:35 am
From: Michelle Hamner <michelle...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Atlanta Bird Fest registration is open (April 13-May 19)
Hi birders!

Just a quick note to let you know that registration for Atlanta Bird Fest
2019 is open at www.atlantaaudubon.org/atlanta-bird-fest.

For those who haven't participated in the past, Atlanta Bird Fest is a
celebration of all things BIRD during the peak of spring migration through
Georgia. It's a great opportunity to get out and about to explore new
birding hotspots with your favorite Georgia birders.

This year we have more than 30 guided field trips, workshops, and other
events lined up, including events with our special guests:

Noah Strycker, Big Year birder and author, who will be co-leading several
events and giving the keynote address during our Opening Weekend on April
13-14.

Dr. J. Marshall Shepherd, national expert in climate and weather, will
present the keynote address, "Zombies, Cola, & Birds: How Are They All
Connected to Climate Change," at our Closing Celebration at SweetWater
Brewery on May 19.

Some events are already filled, but many events remain open! Atlanta Bird
Fest supports Atlanta Audubon's mission to build places where birds and
people thrive. Hope you will join us!

Michelle

--
*Michelle Hamner*
*Director of Development*

*Atlanta Audubon Society is building places where birds and people
thrive.* *Help
us by becoming a member <http://www.atlantaaudubon.org/membership>*.

<http://www.atlantaaudubon.org/atlanta-bird-fest>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>