Date: 3/14/19 8:17 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Extralimital: Possible Snowy Owl in Hartland, VT
Hi Folks,
Sorry to post an extralimital sighting here, but it might be worth conveying to nearby VT birders. I’m currently on my way home from Pittsburg, NH and just passed through North Hartland, VT on I-91. Off to the West I saw an all white raptor flying over a field near 681 Route 5. It was too distant to tell what it was but I’m thinking either a Snowy Owl or perhaps a leucistic Red-tailed Hawk. May be worth checking out if you’re in the area.

-Dylan Jackson
Goshen

Sent from my iPhone