Date: 3/14/19 8:04 am
From: Josh Haas <josh...>
Subject: Re: [birders] FOY Killdeer
A buddy sent me a text with a rattle call of an Eastern Meadowlark yesterday in Battle Creek. They haven’t hit my property yet in Barry County but with today’s weather I expect them and others today or very soon. Our Killdeers have been back for a few days now too.

-Josh Haas
269-420-9918
<josh...>
http://www.glancesatnature.com