Date: 3/14/19 6:12 am
From: 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Two signs of spring.......
Heard the FOTS Killdeer at Willow Run yesterday afternoon quickly followed by a second.
I, then, heard the first one this spring out at the barn in Ann Arbor.
Can it really be that spring is on the horizon?
 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI
On Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 4:07:42 PM EDT, Faye Stoner <faye.stoner...> wrote:

Heard my first killdeer this morning as I was feeding the birds just at sunrise. Heard it twice. Heard it just now too and it reminded me about this morning.

(North of Dexter, lots of open fields all around. )

And had a grackle at our feeder yesterday.  First ones of each bird for me this year. So glad to see and hear them. It really does make my heart stir.

Faye

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<2C79D627-303A-46D1-A103-6D033949F938...>