Date: 3/14/19 5:52 am
From: Kevin Shank via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Grosbeak final? update
Monday we photographed the Evening Grosbeaks when they stopped by for
several visits. Tuesday we basically did not look for them at all beyond a
glance or two first thing in the morning. Wednesday we watched for them a
smidgen better than Tuesday. Today I do not anticipate watching for them
much either. So, I don't know if they are here, or if they have left. I was
wishing we could have a clear picture of how long they stayed and when they
left, but I'm afraid that is not going to be.

Some of us leave tomorrow for a while, and those staying here may not be in
a good position to keep an eye on the backyard platform feeders. As noted
earlier this week, this is probably the last update on the grosbeaks, unless
I learn thy are seen and post about that when I return.

If anyone wishes to look for the grosbeaks while we are gone, please call
our home number and give whoever answers a heads up concerning plans.
540-867-0765.

If anyone has success seeing the grosbeaks, please shoot me a note about
that too. I'd really like to know when the last day is they are seen.
Thanks.

Kevin Shank