Date: 3/5/19 10:51 am
From: Bob Hall <bilgepump100...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Long-tailed duck still around
Took a long walk yesterday to see the white duck of the crashing surf. Didn't expect to get lucky, but there was the long-tailed duck about 50 feet off the beach. Easy views, no scope necessary. Another birder pointed out some female black scooters. Nice, close looks at Pacific loons, too.

On the way over I heard a Wilson's warbler singing in the Lobos Dunes willows. I also heard two or three Bewicks wrens. They seem to be a fixture there now. Today, in my backyard, I saw my FOS orange crown warbler.
--
Bob Hall
San Francisco, CA

-=-=-