Date: 3/1/19 7:52 pm
From: David Assmann via Groups.Io <david_assmann=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Fort Mason and Crissy Field Local Interest
Spent the first half of the morning at Fort Mason, where the ORCHARD ORIOLE continued in the garden. An ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER near the west side of the garden was very aggressive, chasing after AMERICAN ROBINS - a behavior I have not observed before. On my way to Crissy Field I stopped at the Yacht Harbor, where four SURFBIRDS foraged on the rocks. At the northwest corner of Crissy Lagoon, two SAVANNAH SPARROWS were in the willows, and on the field I observed several WESTERN MEADOWLARKS and spotted an AMERICAN PIPIT.

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!