Date: 2/26/19 9:25 am
From: Smokey Bear <bear.smokey...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Civic Center Mew Gulls
Mew Gulls have been a steady presence in Civic Center this winter.
They really like the northeast square of lawn during the rain, and I
count as many as 35 massed up on this one patch, looking for worms or
grubs, I presume. Today there were 20. I'm not sure why but the other
three patches of lawn don't attract them at all. I believe numbers of
Mew Gulls are up sharply this year over the last few years, when I
counted just 5 or so at any one time and only saw them for a few
weeks.

Anna

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>