Date: 2/23/19 12:19 pm
From: Dominik Mosur <dominikmosur...>
Subject: [SFBirds] EASTERN PHOEBE Twin Peaks 2/23/2019
An Eastern Phoebe perched up in a coyote bush along the trail at north end of Crestline Street/below -southeast of the Twin Peaks Tourist Loop for about 2 minutes just now. It flushed when I tried to approach for a closer look/documentation phonebin image and looked to fly up slope.

I'll be up here for another 15-20 minutes looking and wanted to get the word out. Maybe the bird Josiah had at Lobos Creek making little leaps in habitat locally? Or just a good February for Eastern Phoebes in the City.

Good luck,
Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

-=-=-