Date: 2/22/19 10:47 pm
From: Josiah Clark <josiah.clark621...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Long-tailed duck baker beach
Way more scoters and diving birds continue off baker beach with the high water and recent storms.
Late in the day I brought the scope out and quickly spotted an adult male long-tailed duck a couple hundred yards out from the middle of the beach. After I showed it to Parke Custis and a couple others, it flew off and joined a scorer raft off of lands end. I didn’t see it today but the Red-necked grebe continued into last week after I found it. Good luck!

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!