Date: 2/11/19 5:11 am
From: Linda Widdop <linda...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Speaking of banded birds - Banded Common Loon at Manasquan Inlet
Marty Dellwo and I finally made the trip to Manasquan Inlet to see the Pacific Loon on Saturday. We had great views of the Pacific Loon along with a few Common Loons despite the howling wind that blew scopes and tripods over when we weren't hanging onto them.

Anyway, one Common Loon was banded with light blue on the right leg and red on the left leg. Both bands had a white stripe through the center of the band. No digits visible. I got pretty good photos of the bands just above the water line. Does anyone know where to post such a sighting?

Thanks,
Linda Widdop
Montgomery County PA/Villas NJ
I blog at: www.phillybirdnerd.net<http://www.phillybirdnerd.net/>