Date: 2/11/19 5:05 am
From: Susan Elliott <00000032e9152660-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Rutland County Audubon - West Rutland Marsh Walk, February 16
And speaking of monthly monitoring walks, Rutland County Audubon will hold its 211th monthly walk around West Rutland Marsh on Saturday, February 16. We meet at the boardwalk on Marble Street in West Rutland at 8 a.m. We go 3.7 miles, but there is an option to go halfway. 159 species have been seen to date during our monthly walks although 198 have been reported there in total (other birder visits, historical and one-hit wonders).
This month's walk is held in conjunction with the Great Backyard Bird Count, which starts Friday, February 15 and runs through Monday, February 18. Information about the GBBC can be found here: http://gbbc.birdcount.org/about/
Sue Elliott
http://rutlandcountyaudubon.org/

Join us on Facebook!