Date: 2/10/19 9:01 pm
From: Emily Nadolny <emily.n1000...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Barn Owls
Good evening Iowa birders,

I would first like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for
your informative posts regarding the birds of Iowa. I have recently
moved back to Iowa and am looking forward to a season of successful
birding based on your suggestions. I have a query for you all that I
am hoping someone can answer. I would very much like to see a Barn
Owl, however, I am aware that their locations are kept quiet to allow
them the peace they need to live. I was hoping that someone would be
able to point me in the right direction so that I could see one with
the understanding that I would simply look, then leave the birds to
their lives. Please feel free to e-mail me back at this address
privately with any ideas. I am willing to travel in order to see them.

Thank you,

Emily E. Nadolny
Coralville, IA
<emily.n1000...>