Date: 2/10/19 7:16 pm
From: Lauren Wilson <lwrhinestone...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Cooper’s Hawk photos
Hello,

I’m a pretty casual birder here in West Medford, and really enjoy reading all of your messages about sightings in our area. We’ve had what I’m fairly certain is a Cooper’s Hawk hanging around on our street the last few months, which my boyfriend — a talented amateur photographer — has taken some nice shots of this morning. Thought you might enjoy some of his photos: https://blairpiersall.smugmug.com/Nature/Coopers-Hawk/

(And if this is not a Cooper’s or if other details can be gleaned from the photos I’d be very interested to know!)

Thanks,

Lauren W.

Join us on Facebook!