Date: 2/10/19 4:05 pm
From: <pgoltz...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Tucson - Common Poorwill
I had either a Common Poorwill or a Lesser Nighthawk on my driveway two
different evenings week before last, but didn't report it because I
couldn't determine which. I often have these species when nobody else
does. Low mountain altitudes near Tucson, if that has any bearing. If it
is the case nighttime temperatures have to be above 55, that would
explain it, and I didn't go anywhere last week.

Good Birding,
Pat Goltz