Date: 2/10/19 3:41 pm
From: Kojo Baidoo <baidookojo6...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Snow Buntings at North Point SP
I finally got down to North Point State Park to see the continuing Snow Buntings, and although I ended up dropping my phone through the rocks at the pier while watching them, I was not disappointed in the slightest. The birds were remarkably tame as promised and it was really a treat to witness them forage and frolic among the grass and rocks at the end of the pier. I really recommend the trip for anyone who has been thinking about coming to see them, the birds are remarkably easy to find and view for a long period of time.

Here is my favorite out of many photos from today: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132863360@N02/40089422953/in/dateposted-public/

Good Birding,

Kojo Baidoo
Reisterstown, MD