Date: 2/10/19 3:24 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Yong Comment - [JERSEY] Forsythe - frozen, Gyr - WOW!
After the 14th CMBO text Alert, I too bolted right out of the house in chase
of the Nummy Island Gyr.

Besides what Sandra have reported, my second high-light of the Gyr day was I
was standing within arm's length of two Cape May based author's of Shorebird
Guide. I could not help eavesdropping on their conversation due to birders
standing side-by-side. They were just as stoked about Justin Welch's
outstanding Gyr find and all birders present while I was there. They
discussed about the plumage details of this Nummy Gyr compared to other
GYR's they have encountered during their birding travels. It was priceless.

This must be a huge find. Why is that ? Besides the two author's of
Shorebird Guide being there during live action, I also chased it and I
survived the panic attack.

Yong Kong
Camden County