Date: 2/10/19 3:19 pm
From: Ross Silcock <silcock...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Finding rosy-finches.
I think Sam’s onto something here. In Steve’s and my experience, the birds arrive at roost sites mid-afternoon, circle around a bit then dive into roost crannies or Cliff Swallow nests as at the Henry Rd site, and essentially disappear. I’m wondering if the sightings later in the day are the result of disturbance either by monument visitors or birders.

Ross