Date: 2/10/19 3:11 pm
From: Jory Teltser via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bridgeport Highlights
I went to Seaside Park and Beardsley Park this afternoon in search of
gulls. Seaside Park held decent but spread out numbers of gulls (mostly
Ring-billed Gulls), including one adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL. I scoped
Long and Pleasure Beach, and noted even larger numbers of gulls.

I was able to relocate the TUFTED DUCK in the large Scaup flock off of
Fayerweather Lighthouse. This flock also held at least six REDHEADS.

I was disappointed when I arrived at Beardsley Park, as I saw not a single
gull. I was hoping to find a roosting flock gulls as I did earlier in
January. I was however pleased when I saw four WOOD DUCKS in the fading
light.

--
Jory Teltser; President of the CTYBC
Westport