Date: 2/10/19 2:27 pm
From: lisalk lisalk <lisalk...>
Subject: [birders] Peterson/Kid Friendly Field Guides, other tools to learn bird ID
Hi, Birders,

I'm posting for a friend...Contact her: <lisamurray14...>

I am coaching a group of elementary students in Ypsilanti for the Washtenaw
County Science Olympiad. Our Feathered Friends team is in need of Peterson
field guides. If you’ve got an old one you’d be willing to donate, it would
be greatly appreciated! I’d be happy to pick it up or it could be left in
my mailbox. Thanks!
<https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=102617140&lc=1105&ct=raOPkgRIN8Ly1Y6orPLC1YuOxT58WSrdO7vPk8V3dYsPOeJYuO7HjUwHoY_dMqs4&ec=iD9EVf8Fqz_GipY9l9G7ig==&token=din2QSPVP5cDZ_XUi3tfbIeLVkxogSFAu5prb4OtmdfEYv00AfZtxVMN8MR2nQoBo_JXnCdQJalUVMnnOuFXXkgv2j5rKeS0OQdp52a78Hg%3D&is=npe>

Lisa Murray
611 Gott St.
Ann Arbor

If you have other tools/suggestions (software?) on coaching the kids to
learn bird ID, please pass on that info. Thank you!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAKTXQU9LL5sWQBPmqCM55w3ypKhdh8o-pGhuynVkpZ81Mqtfqg...>