Date: 2/10/19 1:51 pm
From: <peachjmc...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Titmouse at last!
This may not be an exciting bird to many, but it made me a very happy camper! FINALLY got the cute little Tufted Titmouse at Little Red School House in Willow Springs. This was my 4th try this year, and every time I've gone, the weather has turned awful by the time I left. I waited an hour and 15 minutes. I was about to take my frozen fingers back to my car when it landed on the tray feeder in front. Saw it twice in about 10 minutes. YAY! Five minutes after I left, blowing snow came out of nowhere. Really bad roads, with a 5-car pile-up on 88 West. I was very happy to pull into our garage!

Joan Campbell
Happy in Cook County today!

Join us on Facebook!