Date: 2/10/19 1:39 pm
From: Matthew Juskowich <0000000ca4f4ccd1-dmarc-request...>
Subject: chipping sparrows-Allegheny County
Joe Papp, Michele Manella, John Flannigan And I observed a small flock of 6 chipping sparrows feeding along the railroad tracks and at a feeder station off S Highland Ave and MacLean Ave near Rachael Carson Riverfront Park. It's Hard to say if these particular birds are migrants or over wintering but none the less a great sighting for this time of year. Thanks Joe and Michele for bringing these birds to me and johns attention. also of note, we did see the long tailed duck on the Allegheny river at rachael carson riverfront park but our duck appeared to be a female. Thanks Jim for getting the word out.
Matthew JuskowichAllegheny County

Join us on Facebook!