Date: 2/10/19 1:28 pm
From: Barbara Mann <bmann7856...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Vultures
As a patient in the Friends Care Rehab Center, I have a ringside seat to
the vulture roost in Yellow Springs in Greene County. This used to be all
turkey vultures, but now I'm pretty sure that the black vultures
predominate, although there are still some TV's. When the black vulture
flock took flight yesterday, I counted somewhere between 40 and 50.

Barbara Mann