Date: 2/10/19 12:55 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Forsythe - frozen, Gyr - WOW!
Forsythe was mainly frozen and the grass has been mowed around
most of the dike area. I managed 1 ipswich. Different spot than Jan.

Left for Nummy's. No more Alpha treks for me! Unless I decide for a Dec.
Gyr try! WOW! What looks. It's not going to be on ebird rba's, so if anyone
tries Monday - the main spot today seems to have been a visible, wide strip
of white sand on the NW side of Nummy's Island. We were fortunate to see
it in flight. And saw a Harrier harassing it. It did come back to the osprey
platform - I presume the same one that Dustin had it on originally. Then
flew back to the white sand strip.

I hope it sticks! This is excellent views!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>