Date: 2/10/19 12:03 pm
From: John Taylor <00000102d141b353-dmarc-request...>
Subject: HBVP Bird List 2/4/2019 - 2/10/2019
During February we will open at 7 AM, last entry 1:30, closing at 2. From March First we will open at 6 AM.

Please wear a hat and sunscreen and have water with you on the preserve.

The property is on the north side of Galleria Dr., just west of the Animal Shelter, between Ward Dr. and Moser Dr. Phone 702 267 4180.

The following birds were seen or heard (H) and confirmed by staff during the week January 28 through February 3, 2019

Snow Goose, Canada Goose, Wood Duck, Gadwall, American Wigeon, Mallard, Cinnamon Teal, Northern Shoveler, Northern Pintail, Green-winged Teal, Redhead, Ring-necked Duck, Lesser Scaup, Bufflehead, Common Goldeneye, Hooded Merganser, Ruddy Duck

Gambel's Quail

Pied-billed Grebe, Horned Grebe, Eared Grebe, Western Grebe

Double-crested Cormorant

Great Blue Heron, Great Egret

Osprey, Northern Harrier, Sharp-shinned Hawk, Cooper's Hawk, Red-tailed Hawk

Common Gallinule, American Coot

Long-billed Dowitcher, Wilson's Snipe

Ring-billed Gull

Mourning Dove

Greater Roadrunner

Anna's Hummingbird, Costa's Hummingbird w/nest

Northern Flicker

Black Phoebe, Say's Phoebe

Loggerhead Shrike

Northern Rough-winged Swallow

Verdin

Marsh Wren

Black-tailed Gnatcatcher

Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler

Song Sparrow, White-crowned Sparrow

Red-winged Blackbird, Great-tailed Grackle

House Finch

55

Happy Birding

John Taylor