Date: 2/10/19 11:36 am
From: Jean Allgood <allgood.jean10...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Carolina Wrens
We still have our pair of Carolina wrens. They've been eating hulled
sunflower seeds, peanut pieces, beef suet, and in especially cold weather I
add frozen crickets/mealworms (left from when I rehabbed birds). We also
keep the garage window cracked a couple inches year around (something we
learned from Carol Thompson years ago). It's not messy as one might think.

Jean Allgood
Iowa City