Date: 2/10/19 10:00 am
From: <lcarrigan_55...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Pine Siskins
Well, Tom let's keep that seed trail going from SE ID to Boise & back. 'Cause it was fun having the Pine Siskins so close. They practically did eat out of my hand, as they were clinging to the thistle feeder, while I was still holding it. Tame & ravenous little birds! My sister sent me a photo of an Anna's Hummingbird visiting their feeder outside Gig Harbor, WA with 6 inches of snow in the background. Interesting winter!

Brian Carrigan
Blackfoot

To view archived messages go to:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ible