Date: 2/10/19 9:36 am
From: D Gallacher <gallachr...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] still have female SUTA (PLUS PLUS!)
The female summer tanager has now been on my feeders for 24 consecutive days, eating the fruit bits on one of my platform feeders. In addition to all the usual feeder birds, I also have 2 male and 4-5 female purple finches, about 25 pine siskins, at least 60 American goldfinches, a number of pine warblers, at least 20 yellow-rumped warblers, 20-30 chipping sparrows, and half a dozen white-throated sparrows.....all vying for space on various feeders. This has truly been the winter of the “small bird invasion”!

Join us on Facebook!