Date: 2/10/19 8:24 am
From: 'Daniel & Barbara Williams' <twotringas...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET: Meadowlark Winter Season Reports (no sightings)
Hello Everyone,

Many of you probably have had enough of the bad winter weather and wish
that winter was already over. While you are waiting for March 1, please
start getting your winter season reports ready to send to me after February
28. I hope to receive your reports by *MARCH 10*.

Many of you submit your sightings to eBird, and I will get access to them
around March 15. But, even if you do submit to eBird, I would appreciate
your comments on species occurrences in the areas where you bird, such as
low or high numbers, trends describing whether certain species are
declining or increasing, or other notable features of the season.

In preparing your winter season field notes, please use the *current*
taxonomic order and, if you can, put your sightings on an Excel spreadsheet
and attach it to an email to me at the above address. If you aren't sure
that you know the current taxonomic order, you can find the current order
of species on the IOS web page here:

http://www.illinoisbirds.org/the-birds-of-illinois/

I will post another reminder around March 10. Enjoy the rest of February.
Thank you for your help.

Dan Williams
Rockford
Meadowlark Winter Season Compiler